CHANGE OF PLANS - A terrible weather forecast caused us to scrap going to Sliver Falls State Park yesterday. We first went to a wildlife refuge about 15 minutes away. There was a little bit of sprinkling but mainly overcast skies. Because we just couldn't resist, we decided to check out Alsea Falls. We ended up there spending about an hour in the pouring rain. This shot that you see was taken in that downpour. Since I have my posts set up until January 22, this is it for today's shoot until the end of the month.